Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First meeting with Grandpa and Grandma McHardie



... and Keesha. We went over to visit Grandpa and Grandma McHardie on the Tuesday of our B.C. trip. Not yet accustomed to the time difference I woke up super early and played with Maman a bit and after my nap we went over for a visit. I had heard a lot about them and I finally got to meet them in person. We had a lot of fun. I also got to meet Keesha. Keesha is a dog but is smaller than Gribouille. Whenever Gribouille annoys me now I can just point out that he is bigger than a dog. Keesha and I had a blast playing until she decided my game of pulling her ears was no longer fun. She belted out this loud yelp, which left me taken aback. Belle loves it when I pull her ears. So this was a totally new experience.
We came back after lunch and we played some more. Once mid-afternoon rolled around I was really starting to get sleepy, so we had to leave a bit early. It was a great visit. I believe I saw another digital camera snapping photos, but I still haven't seen the photos that were promised to Papa. Perhaps there will be a few more pictures uploaded onto the blog when those arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home