Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Is it Halloween yet?



Where to begin? It has been far too long since I last blogged. I was in Bouctouche from Tuesday to Saturday and I had a blast with Grand-maman and Grand-papa. On Friday night, everybody had bouillie for dinner and I giggled and laughed at people as they ate. As has become customary when visiting Bouctouche, we had a ton of visitors on Friday. Other than Grand-maman and Grand-papa, I also saw maman, parrain and Joanne, marraine and Steven, Carole and Zoé, Nadine and Chloé, Gérald, Norma, Mélanie and Michel. Papa arrived an hour before I went to sleep and we hung out catching up on what we did for the past three days. He looks much taller with his new shoes.
The highlight of the weekend was clearly Halloween shopping on Saturday. We went to Children's Place on a mission for a costume. I'm still not sure I have this tradition straight. So I'm going to dress up and visit strangers' houses and get candy that I won't be able to eat for another year? And this is supposed to be fun? Can I stick to unwrapping presents at least then I can eat the boxes. But I digress. When we arrived at the store, there was only one costume that fit: the butterfly. It was the one costume that marraine expressly said she didn't want to me to purchase. Hee hee, oops.
But don't I look cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home