Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Friday, September 09, 2005

Walking with Grand-Maman


I'm currently out on my morning walk with Belle and Grand-Maman. I'm a huge fan of these daily strolls, not only do I get to see all my favourite neighbourhood dogs, joggers and walkers, but it's a great time to breath the fresh Fredericton air. And it's a chance for Grand-Maman and I to discuss crucial world events, like yesterday for instance we had a passionate debate on whether the price of gas hitting 139.9 cents per litre would push people to public transit and refrain from driving. I think I won the conversation: we've been walking a lot lately.
The other fantastic part about today is Maman arrives home from her meetings in St. Andrews. I missed her yesterday when she didn't come home, but Grand-Maman and Papa took good care of me. Of course, it is absolutely hysterical to see Papa stumble in and give me my soother throughout the night. That is worth not seeing Maman for one night.
And it's not like I don't understand the importance of Maman helping reshape the electoral boundaries of the province. The last thing I want is my first vote to be diluted in a massive riding (although that will not happen for awhile).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home