Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Belated blogging

Have no fear faithful readers, I am still chasing the cats, trying to drink out of the dog dish and making funny faces at Maman and Papa. Unfortunately, Papa informs me that this blogging business is going to be a bit more sporadic over the next few weeks because the legislature is starting again. I'm not sure why the return of 55 silly individuals should have any direct impact on my ability to share stories with you but alas, this is the world I'm in.
We had a great visit in Bouctouche last weekend. Grand-maman had a Christmas-tree lighting event on Saturday night. I had no idea I was so popular. All these strange people kept coming up to me, squeezing my cheeks and somehow they all knew my name. It was truly bizarre. And on Sunday, it seemed the entire town of Bouctouche came to visit. Aside from Maman, Papa, Grand-maman, Grand-papa, parrain and Joanne, there was also Rachelle and Andre, Lisa and Charles-Yvon, Conrad, Charline, Serge, Sebastien and Josée. It was standing-room (or crawling room) only and Grand-maman's house.
We have a few pictures from the weekend but Papa hasn't downloaded them yet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home