Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, November 07, 2005

A busy weekend



Just want to say Bonne Fête Chloé again. I had a ton of fun watching her open up gifts, I wonder if I'll get that many presents on my birthday? I had a wonderful time playing at her house on Sunday, all around me were people not much bigger than I am, running and playing with toys. I was able to get my hands on a little toy, called Dora the Explorer, or something like that. Way too cool. Perhaps I can convince Maman or Papa to get me one too. Chloé has perhaps every Winnie the Pooh character ever made, I had blast playing with all of them.



One of the kids that was really great with me yesterday was Zoe. She's come to visit me a few times at our home and whenever I travel to Bouctouche, she is always showing me around and playing with me. She happens to be a lot taller than I am, I wonder if I'm ever going to be her height?



Here I am just chilling with Maman. It was getting very tiring playing with all the toys. I almost forgot to mention, I got my first birthday party goodie bag, how cool is that.
Is is almost beyond words how busy Sunday turned out to be. Before we went to Chloé's, I got my own windfall of presents. Grand-maman went to Regina recently and stopped in at the Baby Gap and I got the cutest pink rain jacket, I have a penchant for pink jackets. I also have my own telephone now, although it doesn't send e-mail like the Blackberry that Maman and Papa have attached to their hips ... but my phone has way more lights and sounds than their little blue contraptions. Further, Grand-papa and Grand-maman gave me new books and a CD of songs, unfortunately that means Maman is walking around the house belting out all these new tunes at the top of her lungs. Very scary.
And the gifts didn't stop there. Parrain and ma tante Joanne came over and gave me a big Lumpy and Eeyore. (Pictures to come in a few days) I am such a huge fan of Lumpy and now I have an Eeyore, whose tail actually comes off. What more could a baby want?
At Chloé's, I got some time to play with Marraine and mon oncle Steven. The one drawback came when ma tante Lise summoned me to a bedroom, here I thought I was going to have a chance to crawl on all the jackets, which would be very cool. But no, out of nowhere, came this large needle aimed right at my left leg. It was a flu shot. Vaccinating babies without, say weeks of notice, should be against the law. I know, technically, I'm a high-risk age but I had so many toys left to play with. Oh well, apparently it is for the best.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home