Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Playing with paint


Maman had a brilliant idea the other day, well of coure maman always has great ideas but this was brilliant. She decided it was time for us to play with paints. We poured the red paint into a colourful bowl until there was enough paint to really demonstrate my artistic capabilities. And then, my hidden weapon: the paint brush. Next thing I know, I'm creating a masterpiece. Paint is flying, maman is covering her eyes, Belle is looking for food and I'm having a great time. After about 30 minutes maman had the gall to tell me it was time to clean up. I was not very happy. Now I just need to figure out how to clean the carpet. Hmmm. We'll leave that for papa when he gets home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home