Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Look out below!

For reasons passing understanding, papa has never warmed to the idea of snow. He's stuck in this antiquated idea that snow is troublesome and that we should only have a blanket of fluffy, white snow for a week at Christmas each year. Thankfully, Mother Nature has had other plans this year and everywhere I go there are mountains of snow so I can slide down. It doesn't matter how high these hills are or where they are located, as long as I have snowpants on I'm ready to start flying down these makeshift slides. This weekend at King's Landing it was even better because I wasn't the first kid to hatch this hill sliding plan, so there was a nicely formed path for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home