Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Green


Green is such a wonderful colour. Maman and I decided this week that it would be a blast to be outfitted in green. I couldn't help but reflect on how cool the colour green is on that day.
It reminds me of large pastures full of flowers to play in. Izzie's room is green and we always have fun playing in there. Whenever Belle and I play outside we are always covered in green grass by the end. Some of my favourite toys are green. The signs on the way to Bouctouche when we go to visit grand-maman and grand-papa are green. My frog pool is green and we all know how much I love swimming. The trees outside our window is green. Gribouille and Toulouse are often green with envy when Belle eats all my food instead of leaving it for them.
Please feel free to remind me of all the other fun green things around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home