Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Two peas in a pod


Mornings are always great periods of great chaos and excitment in our house. Papa scurries around showering, packing his computer bag, eating breakfast and preparing my bags. Maman is just as busy with Izzie, telling Belle to stop eating stuffed animals and trying to get ready for the day.
In the last six weeks, Izzie has grown dramatically and has become less fragile. This means maman and papa are not hovering around the two of us as much when we're playing. This obviously translates into us starting to have more fun together. I often offer her my soother, I show her where her nose is and I love giving her hugs. Sometimes, however, she opposes my expressions of sisterhood with these bizarre little cries, I'm sure she'll come around eventually. This morning Izzie and I were hanging out in her crib and playing. Within a few minutes I had to explain to her that I'm ticklish and she must remember she is still smaller than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home