Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fabulous Fall

I understand that I promised the blog Halloween pictures but the recent dusting of snow in New Brunswick has made me realize how beautiful fall is and how I want to promote all things green for as long as possible. One of the great things about visiting Bouctouche -- other than making fun of grand-papa -- is playing in the backyard. Belle and I were jumping through piles of fallen maple leaves, picking the remnants of grand-papa's grapes and chasing each other over the damp grass.
Papa had me well outfitted in warm clothes and we both came armed with dog treats so Belle wouldn't run in the muddy, insect-infested pond that she so adores. The morning was crisp, you could almost taste the season change with moisture in the air. I love fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home