Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, October 23, 2006

So you want that pizza do you?


It's fun holding papa's food hostage. He's a lot like Belle in that they are both motivated by food. If the lawn needs mowing, just wave a free trip to Subway in his face and voila, the grass will be clipped.
As we all know, Christmas is on the horizon. So I decided that if he really wanted that left-over pizza he had to heed my list of demands, which is already quite lengthy. It included, in no particular order, a trampoline, more Lumpies, things that make noise early in the morning when he's sleeping, more Baby Einstein movies, paints, Play-Doh, something to make Izzie stop crying whenever I try and give her my succe ... did I say I wanted another Lumpy?
The pizza, unfortunately, remained in the fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home