Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, October 02, 2006

Picking up Grand-papa


Grand-papa and grand-maman are coming to visit Izzie and I today. What could possibly be more fun for kids than having grandparents around the house? Grand-maman is always there to help us when we fall or make funny faces with when we’re sad. And grand-papa, well, he’s always entertaining. Maman and papa are fun too but they just haven't quite made it to grandparent level yet.
The best part of today's visit is that Izzie is still too small to really enjoy playing with grand-papa. Sure she's cute and is learning to smile, though if you ask me it's still just gas. But she can't go grape picking with grand-papa like I can. Two weeks ago when I was hanging out in Bouctouche during that silly election thing, he and I were chasing rabbits and eating grapes off the vine. Let's see Izzie do that. She may be smaller but I still far surpass her developmentally and I plan to use that to my advantage until the day she's bigger than me ... and that day appears to be coming sooner than I care to acknowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home