Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas morning

Oh joy, oh heavenly bliss! Presents and more presents. There were gifts galore on my living room floor and they were all for me, every single one of them ... well, that is what I convinced Izzie and she didn't seem to have any major objections. There were two matching Dora chairs for Izzie and I, that made opening gifts as comfortable as it was lucrative.
Although I'd never admit this to her face, maman is quite an efficient gift opener. So when I needed a brief rest from tearing wrapping paper off of boxes, she filled in admirably. I think this partnership will prove quite useful in the future.

Maman and I let Izzie open a few token presents considering they live here too. But we warned them that they shouldn't get used to the feeling and maman and I reserved the right to play with any toys that they may have opened, even if they saw them first. It's true. Those are the rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home