Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A weekend of playing

Normally I love the rain. Papa says Izzie and I have to adapt to these downpours so I'll feel at home when we move to British Columbia later in life. For the record, maman rolls her eyes when he says things like this.
Maman and Izzie were hanging out on Saturday night. We were all reading books and taking turns holding Izzie. Personally, I think I don't get enough opportunities to hold my little sister. I love it when papa holds me up by my ankles, but strangely they don't like it when I do the same to Isabella. Odd.
I don't mind when Izzie and I play together but she has to learn, what's her's is mine and what is mine is mine. The other night she was trying to snatch my Lumpy, Thumper and orange fish. Silly her. I politely reminded her of the internal hierarchy in the house, showed her the org chart and told her to find something else to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home