Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hey sis, it's my turn

Now that I can actually sit up by myself, I've discovered a brave new world of playing with Elle. Not only can I tug on her hair and steal her toys, we can actually play with the same things. We are both huge fans of our choo-choo train that makes animal noises and transports little plastic giraffes, elephants, monkeys and lions. We're actually a perfect pair because Elle likes to push around the train and put the animals into the carts, meanwhile I just like to hit the train so it makes noises and then put the animals in my mouth.


I'm not going to mislead you into believing that playing with Elle doesn't come with a heavy dose of potential pratfalls. For instance, she has a bit of a temper so heaven help anyone who decides to pull a bait-and-switch with a toy that she's playing with at the time. I'm a blood relation and I've been worried about my long-term survival more than once. Further she seems to have this mistaken idea that it's fun to poke her little sister with various objects. How many times do I have to say, I am not an animal please don't jab me. Big sisters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home