Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, December 10, 2007

Snow what fun...

Now that the snow is here and papa has resigned himself to the fact that he might as well enjoy it because it isn't going anyway, we're starting to enjoy some outdoor activities. As I'm sure you'll see in the coming days, there is so much you can do when you bundle up and explore the freshly fallen drifts of snow. There are places on our yard that the snow is so deep that it comes up to my waist. Normally that wouldn't be a problem for anyone -- well, minus Izzie -- but it does lead to some unfortunate incidents when I'm stuck and need someone to drag me out. Considering the amount of snow around here, I'm struggling to understand what this whole global warming controversy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home