Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, November 19, 2007

My experience with birthday parties isn’t extremely vast but the few events that I have had the pleasure to attend have been memorable. Take for instance, Olivia’s party a few weeks ago – yes, if papa had updated the blog a bit more frequently it wouldn’t have seemed so long ago. How often do you get a chance to put on funny hats, cute dresses and sit on a blanket outside and watch crazy musicians sing songs to you? And the icing on the cake is that in fact you get cake at the end. Every time, a party equals cake.

Being a whole year older than my little sister, I have a bit more perspective when it comes to commenting on birthday parties. In my extraordinarily humble opinion – I get my humility from my papa – the best part of a birthday party is going to someone else’s house and playing with all their new toys. Sometimes, you even get a chance to help them open their presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home