Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hey look up here!

This is one of the last days we're going to be spending at the park. Unfortunately, it's getting so chilly that I'm no longer afraid that I'm going to fall when I'm playing on the jungle gym because my hands are stuck to the metal. With that in mind, every last evening that we get to play outside, we're taking full advantage.
The other night, maman and papa took us to the park down the street and for some reason I had the urge to follow Elle everywhere she went. Up the stairs, down the slide, across the bridge, etc. If she went, I was in hot pursuit. Although she's a bit more fleet of foot than I at this point, I think I did a pretty good job shadowing her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home