Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Friday, October 12, 2007

Antics in an orchard



It wasn't long ago that I didn't even know what an apple orchard was and now I'm wondering why they were hid from me for so long. Izzie, Olivia and I had such an amazing experience at a local orchard last weekend, producing not only a massive basket of apples but enough memories to last until long after the last apple passes into a pie. I was so excited to run up and down the path between the apple trees, climbing into the trees and dutifully examining each and every piece of fruit that I picked as if it were the most precious diamond. Soon apple season will be gone for another year, but I have already started the countdown until our next trip to the orchard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home