Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Reaching new heights

Although I realize that I should be thankful that Izzie is now having fun playing at the park with us, it isn’t coming without its downsides. Now that my little sister is starting to discover the joys of climbing up the ladder, long delays at the main access to gym are becoming routine. Sadly she isn’t exactly the fastest so that is impeding my path to the slides, leading to many unsisterly thoughts. Necessity being a true catalyst to ingenuity, I’ve happened upon a new way to the top. Using the spiral ladder to scale the side of the steel gym not only allows me to bypass Izzie, it has the dual benefit of scaring papa. At times I’m not sure what gives me the most joy, seeing the look on papa’s face as I swing around six feet from the ground or utilizing my new method of getting to the slide faster. Actually that choice is pretty clear: seeing papa panic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home