Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, August 20, 2007

Vacation: What a great concept





I know what you are all saying, how can a 2 and 1/2 year old need to go on vacation. Simple! I work very hard. I have to wake up in the morning, eat, get dressed, go to BElla-Connie's to play all day, come back home, eat, try to complicate maman and papa's life who are trying to get some order in the house, then I need to take a bath and try to stay awake until at least 9:00 to drive maman nuts! This is hard work you know.
So I was very pleased when grand-maman told me that we were going on a voyage très très loin and that we would go to the plage. WOW! Now this was fun. We got to go shopping. Well that was fun for maman but not really for us. The clothes she got us were cool.

Now the fun part about the trip was that we got to go to the beach and jump over waves and play in the sand. What more can 2 young girls ask for? And in the evening, grand-papa would make a fire and would let us eat popcorn (although, one must admit that grand-papa is not really good and making popcorn over a BBQ). All in all, Izzie and I would say the vacation was a success and we can't wait for the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home