Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, July 30, 2007

Kids these days

Izzie had a friend over for dinner a week ago. Now don't get me wrong, I like Liv too, but kids these days just need to have everything explained to them. Take for instance, using this cat toy. It's quite simple. It's a circle and has a ball that swirls around when you hit the ball. Let's be honest for a second, if Gribouille and Toulouse can figure it out, you'd thing smart little girls like Izzie and Liv, would be able to as well. But as you can see, I had to be a big sister to both girls and demonstrate how to properly make the ball whizz around the track. I'm not sure what would have happened if I wasn't around. Phew, let's hope, for their sake, that I don't go too far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home