Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer time fun

Summer is great. It's finally nice enough to go swimming. For example, we went to the lake
this weekend . I loved it. I'm not sure Izzie liked it as much as I did. Maybe it had to do with the fact that maman and papa let her go under the water. Poor thing. She will learn. In the evening, we even went to the park where I got to meet a new friend. I hope we get to see her again. She even has the same bathing suit as I do. OK, with all the bathing suits I own, it is going to happen that someone will have the same one as I do, but still, this girl was in style.
Back to this picture, this was taken at my bestfriend's Bella's house. We had a blast. Connie filled up the swimming pool and let us go in. I think Bella was afraid of something in this one and I had to reassure her that life was ok. Bella is still so young sometimes. And you can see my little sister Izzie in the back. She loves swimming too.
We will try to put up more pictures of summer swimming adventures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home