Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where is my horse?


To be so cute,
Yesterday was dressup day at Connie's. I decided that I would dress up as a cowgirl. Now most babies could never pull off such a look. But I can. With the help of my friends, I got all dressed up. Now all I need is to find the horse that maman keeps hiding on us because it keeps talking in the middle of the night. I think that a talking horse is great because it gives me someone to talk to when I wake up at 12:45 and at 4:30 in the morning. But maman and papa seem to think I should be sleeping at that time. Silly them.
Now I need to look for my lasso so I can go and catch the mice hanging around the house because the cats are not catching them.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home