Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, June 04, 2007

So can I make a wish now?

June has brought many intriguing events. I can now go swimming again in the backyard. There are more friends playing outside than I remember last year. And there are flowers that I can to pick, just growing on our lawn. Free. Papa, for reasons only he knows, was so concerned about these pretty yellow flowers and their older, white parents, that he called in a man with a truck to eradicate them. There are still some left, these are resilient little flowers apparently, plus there are dozens of them just beside our property, on the path. I'm told, if I grab one of these flowers and make a wish, I just have to blow all the little fuzzy stuff off and it will come true. Hmm. I wish my little sister didn't pull my hair and left my toys alone. Does it still work if I tell people my wish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home