Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, June 04, 2007

Finally!

Finally, after what has seemed like centuries of maman and papa constantly cleaning the house (ok, more maman than papa, but ...) and then stressing about things that I'm sure I will care about more in the coming years, the big red "SOLD" sign went on our house this weekend, as well as the house that we keep driving by and sneaking behind to look at every few days. I'm sure the neighbours by the new house will be rather relieved that those intruders -- no, not deer -- will finally have a purpose for the seemingly endless visits. I thought it would be apropos to get my picture taken in front of the only house that I have never really known. Wow, I'm getting sentimental and we haven't even moved yet.
And here is an idea of what the new house looks like, but obviously in the coming days and weeks there will be more appropriate photos of our home. Over the weekend, we've started packing up dishes and putting away toys. But the real move, I'm told, isn't supposed to start until late next week. Then again, it's not like I have to be overly concerned, I get to play no matter where I am. The one giant advantage to this whole process of packing and moving boxes, is that Izzie and I have so many possibilities for building our own homes. This is so much fun. I'm sure glad maman and papa have decided to change homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home