Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Who wants kisses?


But you have to come swimming with me to get them! There are many advantages to summer, among them, the days are longer, it is warmer, the cats try to escape off the patio, cute boys start taking off their Diego jackets and I get to swim in our backyard pool. Now it isn't as big as grandpapa's luxurious pool but it definitely does the trick. The only tough part is finding a swimming partner because when Izzie wants to play, I can't splash too much and Belle, well she takes up all the water. So I will make this pledge to any of my friends, lather up on the sunscreen, get on your swimsuit, preferably pink, and come swimming with me and I promise to give you lots of kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home