Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, May 28, 2007

Punk in Pampers

For all those naysayers out there who believe babies don't have it in them to be a punk, here is proof that I can wear a mohawk better than any of those bad, British punk rock knock-off bands. Connie and I decided on Friday that I was to show off my carefree style as I sat beside the pool, eating a Popsicle and watching Elle and Bella prancing around the lawn. Instead of a nose ring, tattoo or black armband, I decided to display my rebellious side with my hairstyle. There are not many kids that are able to pull off this look, but I think it's quite clear that I have the style and the attitude to make it work. I'm so punk that I don't rebel against traditional icons, such as a government, monarch or capitalism. Instead, I unleash my inner punk against naps, textured food and dogs who eat my cookies. So for all of you inner punks, I say, don't let the forces of conformity shield your true beliefs from public scrutiny, be free, release those shackles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home