Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, April 30, 2007

Hey, it's the sun

I can't believe it's sunny again. It hasn't been this nice, since, well, since I was in utero. It's so much fun hanging outside with my funky green hat, playing with Elle's sand toys and watching Gribouille try and escape off the deck. Seriously, you'd think our house is like Alcatraz if you watched him long enough. He sits behind chairs or flower pots or sand pails and calculates the exact moment no one is watching and then he scurries for freedom. Sadly, for him, he's too big to fit between the spaces in the deck unless he really squeezes his tummy. And the few times he does escape, he soon realizes that he's a walking meal for some bird circling overhead and there really isn't much to do after you actually escape. I can't believe I've missed this sort of action for the last eight months couped up inside the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home