Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, March 26, 2007

Raindrops in the bathroom

I've come to learn in all my vast experience in exploring that wearing a rain jacket is very important. It doesn't matter if your adventure is taking you indoors or outdoors, you can never be too prepared for unexpected events. So the other day when I decided I was going to climb onto the sink and start playing with all the things on the counter, I knew I had to take it very seriously. So with my pink, polka-dotted rain jacket and my shoes, I scaled the side of the toilet and the lifted myself up on the side of the counter before securing my footing inside the sink. From that point, I had easy access to the hand lotion, the toothpaste and all the toothbrushes, as well combs, a telephone, hair dryer and gazillion other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home