Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Friday, March 23, 2007

If you can't beat'em, join'em

It seems sometimes that our pets get all the attention around the house. Every time Toulouse meows, Maman or Papa reacts -- although perhaps not in the way he would like. Gribouille gets pick up all the time because he utilizes his uncanny ability to sit down right where someone else wants to sit or lay down on the part of the newspaper someone is reading at that precise moment. And we're not even going to start listing all the ways that Belle gets acknowledged by people in the house. So I decided that it was about time that I try and divert some of that attention to me. I had a myriad of options open to me, but I thought the best way to get the attention of an animal was to look like one, so I put on my moose hat. And as soon as I started walking around with antlers, I had all the attention that I was looking for! Take that Belle, Gribouille and Toulouse. Now I just have to make sure Izzie doesn't catch on to my trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home