Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey balloons are fun too!

Check out this helium balloon, it is colourful, can fly and make neat sounds when you grab it or put it in your mouth. Tugging it up and down is so much fun. Elle can have her fancy iPod she stole from papa, she can keep his cellphone and she can go ahead and amaze people with her singing ability or her ever expanding lexicon. But she doesn't have the first clue how much fun it is to pull this balloon everywhere you go. I'm sure I could be off brokering world peace somewhere or saving Planet Earth from dying, but instead I'm going to wrap it around my hand a few more times and pull it across the room. Hey Toulouse, come and play with me and my balloon, don't be too scared. Wahoo! Like (the older and successful) Trudeau once said: Just watch me! (Oh, and actually, I want to continue sharing the cellphone, it has pretty colours and it fits into my mouth.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home