Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Watch me vibe with my tunes

Papa has been spending a serious amount of time in the last few weeks with his iPod in rocking out to tunes or lost in thought with a series of podcasts on Canadian and U.S. politics, running and international affairs. Being an early adopter myself, I've taken the leap into this new era of music sharing. So I've decided that I'm completely within my rights to take possession of the iPod for my own use. I have yet to download Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or We Are The Dinosaurs to iTunes but it won't be long. In fact, I predict Laurie Berkner will soon be soaring to the top of the iTunes charts before I'm done.
It's nice to be able to pop in the earbuds, grab a soother, cuddle up with Lumpy and just vibe out with the iPod. Now I just need to get Papa to invest in a video iPod so I can watch my cartoons on it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home