Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Friday, May 11, 2007

Smiles are free for you

In a world that is increasingly charging fees for services that were once free, there is one thing that will never see a price tag attached: my smile. Ask and you shall receive, well unless I haven't napped. What is there to smile about you ask? Well, maman and I get to play together outside in the sunshine. Papa and I get to rub noses every morning and he blows kisses on my tummy. Elle and I play together with our toys. Belle, Gribouille and Toulouse let me pull their hair and give them hugs whenever I'm around.
Smiles make me happy, they make other people happy and they will withstand inflationary and other cost pressures in the future. You can call that Izzie-nomics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home