Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Just hanging out with my big sister

Life is constantly evolving, so our forms of play must change just as fast. With each passing day I'm learning how to move a bit more freely, as the two yellow bruises on each side of my head will attest. Now Elle and I are finding new ways to spend time together. She and I are always playing in our little tent that's in the family room. Although I'm still rather jealous that she can open the yellow door and walk in and out without the possibility of an injury, she's showed me out I can crawl underneath the sides to escape. Now I would just ask her to stop suddenly pulling or pushing our little house when I'm leaning on it, her balance is still a heck of a lot better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home