Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fun at the park

Every day there is more proof that fall is setting in: the leaves are changing colours, it is getting dark earlier and the temperatures are getting colder and colder. With the annual winter exile indoors soon to be imposed upon us, Maman, papa, Elle and I are taking nightly trips to the park to savor every last moment outside before the first snowfall. These trips have really opened my eyes to the awesomeness of the giant climbing apparatus at the park. Still being a bit wobbly in the walking department, maman or papa will help me up the stairs and once I’m up, I waddle all over, saying hello to everyone who is still on the ground. And when I get bored, we find a slide and swoosh down to the bottom. Thankfully from there the fun starts all over again. If this is not a virtuous circle, then I’d like to know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home