Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Look out below!


The last week or so, maman has been delegated to write the blogs because papa has to been so busy at work. With another week of vacation on the horizon, papa has decided that it's time that he jump back into the blogging fray. Speaking of jumping, have I ever mentioned how I love to leap off of high objects. Although I prefer soft landings, I typically will take the plunge without giving much thought to what I'm going to find at the bottom. It's OK, maman and papa haven't had too many heart attacks.
Speaking of growing up, parrain and ma tante Joanne are getting married this weekend, so we're heading down to Bouctouche soon. I'm sure papa will eventually get some of those photos up as well as more from our Maine adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home