Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Birthday parties!

I am happy to report that I have managed to make it to a computer and post pictures of my second one year old birthday party! My second birthday party was held at grand-papa’s and grand-maman’s on the 11th of August. I know, this is taking forever to be published….And to think that I am so cute in these new pictures. (I’ve also added one of Emmanuelle to stop her from complaining)
Anyway, back to the important subject, MY birthday party…Lot’s of people came to see me at my party. It was so much fun. I am really popular. I mean, how many kids need two parties for one birthday?

Well I am off now. We need to get ready for Mon oncle Claude and Ma tante Joanne’s wedding. Emmanuelle is in the wedding. I am not really sure as to why they put her in the wedding and not me! I mean really, I can capture the attention as well as she can. Just ask maman and papa how great I captured their attention last night! I was great. I managed to keep them up for almost 3 hours strait! God I am good.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home