Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Parrain's Wedding




About a month ago, I was told that I would be wearing a nice dress and would have to parade down the aisle of a Church I had never been too and look pretty. Now we all know that the looking pretty part was going to be a breeze. Really, let's think about that! I was rather perplex about the rest of the request. Papa and maman explained to me that Parrain was getting married with ma tante Joanne. Now, I was confused....Ma tante Joanne has been around since, well my entire life. What did people mean, getting married?
Well, I figured I would go along since it seemed like this wedding thing could have some benefits. For one thing, Izzie would not be going down the aisle so I was going to be in the spot light by myself.
So off we go to the Church. I have to say that I looked great...Although ma tante Joanne looked pretty nice too. We just won't tell her.... Izzie did try to take the spot light away from me by singing but again, I think I did great.
The wedding was wonderful and I think Parrain and ma tante Joanne had a perfect day for their wedding. It was sort of cool. They had cake, bubbles, horses, dancing and GIFTS! I think I need to get myself a wedding. It even cooler than birthday parties. Here are a couple of pictures. And Congratulations to Parrain and ma tante Joanne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home