Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Yes these are my gloves. Why do you ask?

Being the smallest munchkin in every circle I travel in, means that inevitably someone is always trying to add just one more layer of clothes on me. Maman is always finding that extra toque or papa is always trying -- and mostly failing -- to put a pair of gloves on my hands. Don't people realize that I am capable of overheating? Seriously folks there is only so much winter apparel that one can wear without resembling a polar bear. As you can well imagine, my choice of gloves this weekend had people swiveling around to stare, even the horse took a second look when I went to pet him with my red hand-warmers. As I looked through my two hats, I told them that yes, these were my gloves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home