Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Reaching new heights


The constant evolution of my young life has brought me to another important milestone: Standing. It once seemed daunting to turn over, but I accomplished that. It was a significant feat when I could sit on my own. Ditto for crawling and pushing myself from my back to my butt. Soon after my most recent developmental touchdown, I was sitting in my high chair contemplating what to do next. Standing became the obvious choice, considering achieving world peace seems a bit overwhelming for a baby. Unbeknownst to Papa I had been climbing up on things and standing for the better part of the week during the day. But last night I decided to show off my new-found skills. Needless to say he was quite impressed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home