Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring has sprung


We have been truly blessed with some amazing whether this winter, but I say it's time to celebrate the changing of the season. A year ago the importance of this seasonal transition was lost on me, I was more consumed with trying to find my thumb. Now, I'm bursting with enthusiasm as I explore new things and experiment with different sounds and movements. The opportunity to start taking my fun outdoors is an immeasurable bonus. So for all you who are pooh-poohing this new season, to you I say: "thhppbbbbbssssss."

Papa dressed me up in my new spring duds so I could go play with my friend today. We love playing. I even took my walking Winnie the Pooh so we could all play together.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home