Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Friday, March 10, 2006

Belle's lair


Billy Corgan once said he felt like he was a rat in a cage. Poor Billy, it must be a painful existence to have all that rage. Myself on the other hand, all I do all day is smile and laugh. Right now, I'm a happy baby sitting in Belle's crate and I could leave at any time. Belle is great when it comes to sharing her home with me. Typically I come in here, flip through some of her belongings, eat some of her toys and pretend I'm going to sleep. I'm not really going to take a nap, but that is generally when Belle starts to become a tad concerned that I'm taking over her lair.

Having pets is a lot of fun, especially ours because they have no choice but to let me play with their toys. As you can see, using the cat condo, I can stand up and gaze out the window. This is especially productive in the morning when all my friends wait for the school bus or in the evening when papa gets off the bus. I don't think Gribouille and Toulouse care too much or if they do they haven't expressed it to me yet.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 10, 2006 2:27:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Belle's lair needs some interior design updates to make it more comfortable for when you're visiting. Some curtains, Tigger toys, tea set and other toys. I'm sure Belle won't mind.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home