Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Elle's foray into floor crossing

Exhibit: 1

I am crossing what is a clearly identifiable floor, in this case it is hardwood, which I say somewhat resembles the Legislative Assembly. In fact, I often cross this floor in the course of the day. Look very closely. No television cameras or pesky print reporters chasing me.


Exhibit: 2
For anyone belly-aching about the importance of sitting in a particular chair. Look, I'm sitting in a chair, I could move it across the floor if I cared. All of this could is being done independently.



Exhibit: 3
Here I am clearly indicating that I have an intention to cross the floor. And in this scenario, I have Belle with me, meaning two floor-crossers. Oh the scandal. Again, look around, I don't see a pack of political hangers-on.



Exhibit: 4
Look at me, I am now in a position where I could speak to many people to join me in crossing the floor. Perhaps these people are conspirators into a grand plot to all cross the floor at once. Or maybe they are trying to influence me with gifts to cross the floor with them. A true scandal, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home