Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Wow birthdays are so much fun. I have so many more photos to show and stories to
Wow birthdays are so much fun. I have so many more photos to show and stories to tell, but I wanted to make sure that a few pictures were posted so people can get a taste of my birthday.


This whole chocolate cake experience should definitely be done again. Wow, who knew such a delicacy existed. I think when I grow up and go to university I'm going to really like this chocolate thing and perhaps I can study the impacts this food has on people and their moods. It is making me feel really, really good right now.

Tissue paper, you shouldn't have! As I discovered over the Christmas break, I am a super huge fan of tissue paper. Forget the present inside, I mean, tissue paper is where it is at. Much like chocolate cake, it is soft in your hands and melts in your mouth. Hey that could be a new catch-phrase for a chocolate product. Quick, someone call the patent office.

Sunglasses are a year-round necessity. Not only will they keep out harmful UV rays in the summer, they can help defend against the glare coming off snow. But more importantly they are fun to put in your mouth.

Maman let me have that book, I need to put in my mouth. I'm a baby who must take ownership of all my gifts my immediately putting them in my mouth. That is what Belle does and if it works for her, it's going to work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home