Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Christmas pictures keep on rolling

I realize Christmas is so last month, but we just got the still photos in, so I ordered Papa to post a few new pictures.


Here I am in Grandma McCormick's dress that she made for me. Faithful readers of Elle and Belle's Adventures will be very familiar with my attire. I think she did a wonderful job, don't you?


Go ahead try and tell me that I don't look cute. Just make the feeble attempt, I dare you. I'm such a cute kid that I can even mix-and-match my hat and dress combo and still be adorable. And very humble too.



Toys, toys, toys. Scattered as far as the eye could see. Honestly, I have never in my life seen our living room with so many presents at one time. It was awe-inspiring to see my name written on so many gift cards. The funniest thing is, people kept whispering behind my back, "Wait to next year." Next year? In the name of everything holy, what is going to happen next year. I need to be prepared for this if it is any bigger.


Some toys were big and perfect for munching. We're all friends on this blog, tell me, if you were my size, wouldn't you eat these mega-blocks? Belle does, so why can't I?


Others were perfect for riding on with Grand-maman. I can't wait until I learn how to ride this and my Finding Nemo vehicle at the same time. I'm pretty stoked at the possibilities that are in my future.


While other gifts were not toys, but were books that I can read with maman. She makes much better voices for the characters when she reads than papa does, truth be told, his voices are rather pathetic but at least he tries.


I also received a nice fluffy teddy bear, like the one from parrain and ma tante Joanne. Overall, I must admit I was rather spoiled on Christmas. It was such an amazing time to spend with everyone, I really quite a lucky girl to have such amazing family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home