Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Newest member of the New Brunswick Press Gallery



Despite the recent crack down on security at the New Brunswick legislature, Papa has been able to get me accredited as a member of the press. My newfound crawling abilities has opened my eyes to the world of investigative journalism.
I shouldn’t have any problems navigating myself around the security pitfalls. My stroller can fit between the large, useless steel pillars that have been erected in the middle of the road. But I'm just curious if the clip attached to my soother will get caught by the metal detectors that are coming. From my preliminary analysis, it is clear that press gallery passes taste much better than they serve as a fashion statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home