Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, December 10, 2007

You expect me to move in this?

For all papa's great intentions, he decided it was a great idea to go and play in the snow. Normally I have an ally in papa in my quest to stay warm inside the house and not plunked in the middle of a snow bank and watch Elle run around and throw snow toward the heavens. This weekend, however, he gave into Elle's intense persuasion and brought us outside. Not only was it freezing, my pretty pink Winnie the Pooh snowsuit and boots are so big that it's impossible for me to move, which is pretty important liability when you have a big sister intent on trying to turn you into a snowgirl. At this point, I'm open to suggestions on how to survive a winter with a hyper big sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home