Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Belle back from the groomer


(The following is a rough translation from what Belle told me to blog last night.)
Look at me, look at me! I just got back from the groomer’s, look at me, I’m so pretty. Have you ever seen a dog with such a cute haircut? The nice lady who cut my hair gave me this pretty pink bandana that I have somehow not chewed off. I’m so excited, I think I need to jump on Toulouse and show him up close how great my new coiffure is, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. Ooo, ooo, I need to chase my tail for a second, it’s nice and feathered and not blindly clipped like after my last trip to another groomer. Hey, there’s Elle with a cookie, I could eat the cookie. My paws, my paws are finally respectable again and my nails are clipped so I can sneak up on Gribouille in a far more stealth-like manner. Before I might as well have worn a cow bell with how loud I was running up and down the hallway. Can someone scratch me behind my ears, all the annoying hair clusters are gone. I’m such a happy dog right now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home