Elle and Belle's Excellent Adventures (... and Izzie's too)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Somebody has to fix things around here


There is a common misconception around this house and that is I'm just a little baby that needs to be taken care of at all hours of the day. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Have you ever seen papa assemble any massive projects? Have you ever seen maman take the dog for a run? Negative. But I am an integral part in both those tasks. Without me, who know how this house would function.

For instance, this weekend, I had no choice but to intervene when maman was trying to take apart my picnic table so it could be cleaned. It hurt her fragile ego when I had to pick up the screwdriver and bail her out. But at least, for her sake, it wasn't papa taking over. She may never recover from such a setback. But I love maman even when I have to arm myself with tools, now how can I get access to those power tools?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home